|Week of 4 June, 2017|
Saturday - 6/10
| ||Murrells Inlet Rotary Flounder Tournament
Contact Kyle Hawley - 843-241-8684; email@example.com
1. Only Flounder will be weighed.
2. All fish must be caught on hook and line and must be legal per DNR regulations.
3. Lines in the water no earlier than 6:00 AM.
4. Fishing will only be permitted inside Murrells Inlet and within 200 yards of Jetties.
5. No pier, dock or land fishing.
6. No overland transportation of fish allowed.
7. Anglers must land with their catch at the designated dock at Crazy Sister Marina and present their weigh-in tag to a judge.
8. No changing of boats or transfer of items between boats during tournament fishing.
9. Boats may return to Crazy Sister Marina, Marlin Quay Marina or Perry¿s for bait & supplies or fuel at any time. No other landing is permitted.
10. Each angler will be given a number at the Captain¿s Meeting. Angler must present number to weigh a fish.
11. Weigh-in will be at Crazy Sister Marina. All Anglers MUST have their fish to the scales by 5:00 PM SHARP. No fish will be accepted after 5:00PM.
12. Weigh-in opens at 3:00 PM.
13. Mutilated or cut fish will not be weighed.
14. All fish may be cut open for inspection. Fish found with lead weight or foreign matter will be disqualified.
15. In the event of an exact tie, the longest total length of the tied fish will determine the tiebreak, and the Rules Committee will resolve any further tie.
16. All anglers must attend the captain¿s meeting at Crazy Sister Marina 6:00 PM on June 9, 2017.
17. Entry fees must be received by June 9th.
18. Entry Fee Flounder $60.00 per angler, (kids under 15 free) Calcutta $20.00/entry/Calcutta category, winner receives 80% of Calcutta entry fee and Rotary 20%
19. The Rotary club asks that you donate your fish for this fundraiser.
20. All decisions made by five members of rules committee are final.
21. Rules Committee: Max Jones, Kyle Hawley, Eric Gray, Billy Nichols and Matt Burroughs.
|8:30 am||Early Morning Bird Walk
Location: Caw Caw Interpretive Center
Time: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Join us on one or more of our regular bird walks. Our trek through many distinct habitats will allow us to view and discuss a variety of birds, butterflies, and other organisms. A paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under. Every Wednesday and Saturday, 8:30am-11:30am. Free for Gold Pass Holders. Registration is not required.