Frequently Asked Questions Sheet (FAQs)
Who do I contact if I have questions in developing my club?
- Lorianne Riggin, at RigginL@dnr.sc.gov or 803-737-8483
Is their insurance to cover my club?
- YES! A part of paying your dues is the insurance benefit!
- Boats must have proof of liability insurance to participate in club tournaments.
When are my membership dues and rosters due?
- TBF Student Angler Federation and Junior Club dues are due no later than December 31st of each year. Getting these in on time is important for getting the club recognized, insurance coverage and ability to start organizing and participating in tournaments.
- BASS Junior Bassmaster Club dues are due December 31st of each year. However, the renewal period begins November 1 of each year. For example, if a member renews November 1, 2012, they are good through December 31, 2013.
How much are the dues?
- TBF of SC Junior Club dues are $15
- TBF’s Student Angler Federation Club dues are $25
- BASS’s Junior Bassmaster Club dues are $10