The Bass Federation Junior Tournaments
- Anglers fish as individuals and are randomly paired with another angler from another club and a random boat captain. Each club may send up to six members,
ages 11-15, to the Junior Championship. No matter what, an even number of anglers must be sent per the boat rule. Clubs are required to bring 1 boat for every 2 anglers.
- The 6 members sent must qualify by participating in at least two club level tournaments. Members of the youth team may compete amongst themselves in club
tournaments to qualify or with other clubs. These club tournaments may be bank fishing, pier or boat tournaments. Other youth tournaments than those held
by clubs can be used to qualify for the TBF of South Carolina Junior Championship (May) as long as the club leader keeps accurate records of each team members weights.
- Students participating in this tournament must be 15 years old or under by the end of August of the year of the TBF of South Carolina Junior Championship
and Junior World Championship. Therefore, any team member that will be 16 years old or will be before August are not eligible to compete for the TBF of
South Carolina Juniors title; however, they are eligible to compete as a part of the school team competition.
- The cumulative weight for the top placing club will be crowned State Champions for the year and display the winning cup.
- Following the TBF of South Carolina Junior Championship, the winning angler will go to the Junior World Championship where kids compete from different states.
2014 TBF of SC Junior Championship Forms