What to bring to Camp Wildwood 1st Year
- Comfortable clothing - shorts, jeans, shirts, blouses, underwear, ect. for seven days
- Swim Suit (s)
- Dress Clothes (one changing)
- Rain Wear
- Light jacket or sweater
- Blanket or Sleeping bag
- Two single sheets, pillow and pillowcase
- Towels and washcloth (for seven days)
- Soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, ect.
- Laundry Bag (also a trash bag for wet clothes)
- Spending money for the canteen ~$20.00 (Small Bills)
- Pencil or pen and notebook
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Optional Items: Camera/Film, insect spray, sunscreen, envelopes and stamps, books, ect.
- Footwear – old tennis shoes (one pair that can get wet in fisheries class, please make sure that they are closed toe) Hiking Boots, Teva/Chaco/Keen like sandals, shower shoes, extra tennis shoes.
What Not to Bring
No Cell Phones Allowed at Camp
ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED!!!!!!
Do not bring any electrical appliances including:
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Rollers
- Radio's / MP3 Player's / Ipod's
They will be confiscated and given back at the conclusion of camp.
Any questions dealing with "what to bring" contact email@example.com