Schedule your Program
General Program Information:
- Reservations are required and on a first come, first serve.
- Minimum 15 students; Maximum 65 students (per day) You can book multiple days for large grade levels
- Morning programs are offered from 2 to 4 hours long: you are welcome to bring/eat lunch afterwards
- No fee for school groups
- 20:1 student: teacher/chaperone ratio (no more than six chaperones)
- The SCDNR reserves the right to reschedule or modify your program with proper notification
How to Apply:
- Choose a Program Location.
- *New Programs Available!* Select 'Program Description' to see what programs are offered at that location.
- Select 'Book at...' to see available dates and for online booking.
- We serve as many students in this state as possible, please be mindful that other groups would like the chance to attend our programs.
Homeschool groups book here!
We are scheduling homeschool groups differently this year. There are set dates for your students and you can book a program as an individual family or as an organized group. Registration is required!
- September 20, 2018 at Ft. Johnson
- October 2, 2018 at Ft. Johnson
- November 16, 2018 at Botany Bay
- March 15, 2019 at Botany Bay
- May 8, 2019 at Edisto Environmental Learning Center
If you have difficulty, please email: MarineEducation@dnr.sc.gov