- Star Fort Pond Fishing Pier - on County road 27, just off of SC Highway 246 south of Ninety Six, SC; on the Ninety Six National Historic Site.
- Aluminum pier with a tee section. Concrete sidewalk to pier from a gravel parking area. Gated entrance, times posted at site.
- This site is only open during certain days of the week. See the SC Freshwater Fishing Regulations for more information.
- Lake Greenwood State Park Fishing Pier - on SC Highway 702, east of Ninety Six, SC, on Lake Greenwood.
- Wooden pier with a tee section. Concrete sidewalk to pier from paved parking area.