Draper WMA Lakes Regulations
General Fishing Regulations
Specific Regulations for Draper WMA Lakes
Regulation Number: 123-210
Draper WMA Lakes
1. Fishing is allowed from one-half hour before official sunrise to one-half hour after official sunset, every day except Tuesday. The ponds are closed to fishing on Tuesday's.
2. Fishing is allowed with only rod and reels or poles. The statewide limit on the number of these devices applies.
3. No minnows allowed for bait.
4. Combined daily fish limits from all ponds are 3 largemouth bass 14 inches or longer, 15 bream, and 3 catfish. Statewide limits apply for all other fish species.
5. Trails are for walking or fishing access only; no A TV's, motorized vehicles, or horses allowed on these trails.
6. Pets must be on leashes or under the control of their owner at all times.
7. No boats are allowed in ponds.
The information provided on these web pages are for information only. Changes are made on the DNR's web site as new legislation is passed. Any discrepancy between these web pages and any statute or regulation shall be governed by the statute or regulation.