Lake Thicketty Regulations
Regulations for SCDNR-owned Properties
General Fishing Regulations
Game Freshwater Fishing Regulations
Nongame Freshwater Fishing Regulations
Additional Regulations for Lake Thicketty
Regulation Number: 123-209
- The lake is open to fishing 24 hours a day. The lake is open for other allowed purposes from one-half hour before official sunrise
until one-half hour after official sunset.
- Fishing is allowed with only Rod and Reels or Poles. The statewide limit on the number of these devices applies.
- Daily fish limits are 20 bream, 3 largemouth bass and 3 catfish. Statewide limits apply for all other fish species.
- Vehicles are restricted to roads and designated access areas only.
- Trails are for walking or fishing access only, no ATV's, motorized vehicles, or horses allowed on these trails.
- Pets must be on leashes or under the control of their owner at all times.
- Boats are allowed, but may only be propelled by paddle, electric trolling motors or outboard motors rated at 10 horsepower or less.