Coastal Training Program
Downloadable files below are in the PDF format.
Addressing Bacterial Contamination through Stormwater BMPs
- Microbes and Stormwater 101 ) - Jon Hathaway, Biohabitats Inc.
- Bacterial Contamination in the Context of Land Use, Runoff and Climate - Anne Blair, NOAA Hollings Marine Lab
- Relationships Between Water Quality and Land Use in Coastal South Carolina - Derk Bergquist, SCDNR
- Microbe Dynamics in Urban Watersheds - Jon Hathaway, Biohabitats Inc.
- Microbe Sequestration in Stormwater BMPs - Jon Hathaway, Biohabitats Inc.
- An Evaluation of Indicator Bacteria Transport in Stormwater Runoff and removal in Stormwater Control Measures - Jon Hathaway
- Protocol for Developing Pathogen TMDLs - EPA
- Managing Urban Watershed Pathogen Contamination - EPA
- NC State University Stormwater Engineering Group
- The Stormwater Manager's Resource Center