Coastal Training Program
Addressing Bacterial Contamination through Stormwater BMPs
- Microbes and Stormwater 101 (Adobe PDF file) - Jon Hathaway, Biohabitats Inc.
- Bacterial Contamination in the Context of Land Use, Runoff and Climate (Adobe PDF file) - Anne Blair, NOAA Hollings Marine Lab
- Relationships Between Water Quality and Land Use in Coastal South Carolina (Adobe PDF file) - Derk Bergquist, SCDNR
- Microbe Dynamics in Urban Watersheds - Jon Hathaway, Biohabitats Inc.
- Microbe Sequestration in Stormwater BMPs - Jon Hathaway, Biohabitats Inc.
- An Evaluation of Indicator Bacteria Transport in Stomwater Runoff and removal in Stomrwater Control Measures (Adobe PDF file) - Jon Hathaway
- Protocol for Developing Pathogen TMDLs (Adobe PDF file) - EPA
- Managing Urban Watershed Pathogen Contamination (Adobe PDF file) - EPA
- NC State University Stormwater Engineering Group
- The Stormwater Manager's Resource Center
Some of the files above are in the Adobe® Acrobat® (PDF) format. Adobe® Reader® is required to open the files and is available as a free download from the Adobe® Web site.