Coastal Training Program
Downloadable files below are in the PDF format.
South Carolina's Changing Shoreline: Implications for the Future
Objectives for the meeting:
- Participants increase their knowledge of implications of shoreline change and actions their communities can take to address these risks.
- Participants share their views and provide insight to efforts within their community and additional resources needed.
- Implications for the Physical Environment
- Implications for the Ecological Environment
- Implications for the Socio-Economic Environment
- Findings of the SC Shoreline Change Advisory Committee: Applications for South Carolina's Coastal Communities
- Findings of the SCDNR's Report on Climate Change Impacts on Natural Resources in South Carolina
Breakout Session Discussions