Coastal Training Program
Downloadable files below are in the PDF format.
Southeast Regional Diamondback Terrapin Workshop
- Conservation of Diamondback Terrapins in the Southeastern United States - Michael E. Dorcas, Davidson College
- Assessment of the Effects of Roads and Crabbing Pressures on Diamondback Terrapins on Geogia's Coast - Andrew Gross, University of Georgia
- Derelict Crab Trap Removal Programs in Southeast and Gulf Coast States - Jennifer Spicer, North-Inlet Winyah Bay NERR
- Terrapin Excluder Devices (TEDs) in Blue Crab Traps, a SCDNR Cooperative Research Study - Jason Powers, SCDNR
- Preserving the Diamondback Terrapin through Education and Outreach - Shelley Dearhart, SC Aquarium
- Terrapins and Tybee: Bridging the Gap between Citizens and Chelonians - Jordan Gray, Armstrong Atlantic State Univeristy
- Diamondback Terrapins in teh World of Mercury - David Owens, College of Charleston
- Ecology of Diamondback Terrapins in North Inlet Winyah Bay, SC - Peter King, Francis Marion University
- Notes from State Break-out Sessions
- Carolina Herp Atlas The Carolina Herp Atlas is an online database that maps the distributions of amphibians and reptiles in the Carolinas. You can assist with terrapin conservation efforts by reporting when and where you see terrapins.
- Diamondback Terrapin Working Group