Schedule your Program
The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources' (SCDNR) Marine Education Program provides place-based marine science programs. Vessel and land programs focus on the conservation and protection of the state's marine and coastal natural resources, as well as relevant science standards.
General Program Information:
- Reservations are required and on a first come, first served basis.
- Programs are aligned to State standards, and Ocean and Estuarine Literacy Principles
- Minimum 15 students; Maximum 65 students (per day)
- Morning programs are offered from 2 to 4 hours long: you are welcome to bring/eat lunch at picnic tables afterwards
- No fee for school groups with reservation
- 20:1 student: teacher/chaperone ratio (no more than six chaperones)
- The SCDNR reserves the right to reschedule or modify your program with proper notification
How to Apply:
- Choose one of the following locations for your program.
- Click on Program Description to see what programs are offered at that location.
- Click the link under the location to see available dates and for online booking.
If you have difficulty, please email: MarineEducation@dnr.sc.gov