2015 Marine Resources Center Open House
Saturday, October 24, 2015
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parking at James Island High School
- Free admission
- Food and drinks available on site (cash only)
- Fishing and casting tutorials
- Touch tanks and hands-on activities for kids
- Educational cruises in Charleston Harbor (pre-registration required, very limited space
- Dozens of other fun and educational activities
- Talks from DNR biologists and local experts
- Incredible Diversity of SC Sharks (Bryan Frazier of DNR)
- Planning a Weekend Paddle Trip (Chris Crolley of Coastal Expeditions)
- Outdoors with Bob Redfern (Bob Redfern of Bob Redfern's Outdoor Magazine TV program)
- Sheepshead Fishing... The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Robert Wiggers of DNR)
- How to Do a Backyard Oyster Roast (Robert Boyles and Lee Taylor of DNR)
Read the press release here.
For more information, including media inquiries, please contact Erin Weeks at 843-953-9845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.