#06-41 February 20, 2006
Waterfowl Advisory Committee to meet Feb. 22 in McClellanville
The Waterfowl Advisory Committee to the S.C. Natural Resources Board will meet 9 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 22 at Santee Coastal Reserve in McClellanville.
The meeting is open to the public. Anyone with business for the advisory committee, needing the agenda or directions to the meeting place should contact Susan Johnson at the S.C. Department of Natural Resources in Columbia at (803) 734-3889. South Carolina Natural Resources board member Stephen L. Davis of Greenwood is chairman of the Waterfowl Advisory Committee.
Items scheduled on the agenda for the meeting of the Waterfowl Advisory Committee include:
- Advisory Committee member comments
- Constituent comments
- 2005-06 Waterfowl Wildlife Management Area (WMA) hunt results
- National Duck Hunter Survey
- Waterfowl Advisory Committee mission, goals and objectives
- Other old and/or new business