** Archived Article - please check for current information. **
Oct. 27, 2011
SC Drought Response Committee conference call, Nov. 8, 1 p.m.
The S.C. Department of Natural Resources will conduct a South Carolina Drought Response Committee conference call on Tuesday, Nov. 8 at 1 p.m. The purpose of the drought conference call is to evaluate the drought status statewide. The committee will review climatic data, streamflow and lake level data, and drought impacts.
Members of the Committee, meeting via tele-conference on Sept. 29, maintained all counties in the state at moderate drought status.
Contact South Carolina State Climatologist Hope Mizzell in Columbia at (803) 530-5793 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Venison is not only source of toxoplasmosis parasite
- SC Drought Response Committee conference call, Nov. 8, 1 p.m.
- Free tree stand safety harness for one student attending Nov.-Dec. Hunter Education Classes
- Recreational, commercial shrimpers encouraged to report catches of non-native tiger shrimp
- Wild turkey harvest in S.C. increases slightly this spring
- DNR offers guidelines for dealing with bears
- 2010-11 quail season slightly improved from previous year
- DNR Small Game Project ranks top counties for rabbit
- Youth coon hunt to be held in Edgefield on Saturday, Nov. 5
- Recreational fishing for black sea bass closes Oct. 17
- Motorists need to watch for deer on state roads
- Coastal Explorations Series offers fall opportunities in Lowcountry
- Freshwater fishing trends
- Saltwater fishing trends
- S.C. weekly tidetable
- DNR video