** Archived Article - please check for current information. **
December 5, 2014Submit the winning T-shirt design for S.C. Archery in the Schools and win a Chromebook
The S.C. Archery in the Schools program is offering all Palmetto State students in grades K-12 a chance to win a Chromebook by entering a T-Shirt design for the S.C. Archery in the Schools State Tournament.
The contest began on Dec. 1, 2014 and ends at 5 p.m. on Jan. 10, 2015.
Designs must have the S.C. Department of Natural Resources (DNR) logo and the National Archery in the Schools program logo. 2015 SC State Tournament must be on the shirt. Designs may be used on any style of T-shirt. Art, lettering, etc. may be on the front, back, or sleeves of the T-shirt.
To enter, a participant must submit the T-shirt Design (either as artwork or actual T-shirt) to DNR via one of the following methods:
E-mail the entry to Leverichk@dnr.sc.gov
Designs must be in the form of a PDF, JPG, or PNG and not exceed 7 MB in size).
Deliver or mail the Design to:
SCDNR Attn: Hunter Ed. Lt. Leverich P.O. Box 167 Columbia, SC 29577
For more information, DNR logos and official contest rules see the DNR website.
- 3500 stripers stocked at Santee State Park on Lake Marion
- Upstate mobility impaired deer hunts a success again in 2014
- Youth coon hunt to be held in Heath Springs on Saturday, Dec. 13
- Submit the winning T-shirt design for S.C. Archery in the Schools and win a Chromebook
- DNR on the forefront of successful wild turkey re-introduction efforts
- Wild and domestic turkeys: birds of a different feather
- Bluegill, shellcracker stocked in Dargan's Pond near Darlington
- DNR to conduct youth duck hunting clinic Jan. 19
- Lake Hartwell fisheries habitat improvement underway in cove near Clemson DNR office
- Fall trout fishing opportunities abound in South Carolina mountains
- Freshwater fishing trends
- Saltwater fishing trends
- S.C. weekly tidetable
- DNR video
- Archived news releases