Looking for Regulations -
The information contained within this website is provided as summary information. The specific laws governing fish and wildlife may be found in Title 50 SC Code of Laws.
- Freshwater Fishing
- Saltwater Fishing
- Wildlife Management Areas
- Migratory Birds including Waterfowl
- Small Game - Includes: Beaver, fox, opossum,
rabbit, raccoon, squirrel, other species
- Wild Hog
Adobe® Reader® is required to open the files below and is available as a free download from the Adobe® Web site.
- Deer Tag - (PDF)
- Catawba License Application - (PDF)
- Bear Tag - (PDF)
- Disability License - (PDF)
- Lifetime License - (PDF)
- Nongame Fish Tag Application - (PDF)
- Shrimp Baiting License - (PDF)
- Turkey Tag - (PDF)
* Please Note: SCDNR has provided small downloadable Adobe PDF files. In order to accomplish this the original 2018-2019 SC Hunting and Fishing Regulations Guide has been modified and only includes certain topics from the 2018-2019 Hunting Laws and Regulations; therefore, page numbers will not correspond within the document.