Hydrology - Publications and Reports
- Land, Water, and Conservation Division Publications
- South Carolina water plan -- second edition (Adobe PDF - file size 9.9MB)
A.W. Badr, Andrew Wachob, and Joseph A. Gellici 2004
- South Carolina State Water Assessment
The following is a listing of reports produced by the Hydrology Section and its predecessor, the South Carolina Water Resources Commission (SCWRC). For a complete listing of all publications maintained by the Division visit: www.dnr.sc.gov/lwc/pubs/waterpubs.html. Copies of these reports are available for review in the Hydrology Section's Columbia office. Copies of some reports are also available from the Charleston field office.
- Hydrology Reports - listed chronologically
- Hydrology Reports - by county of interest
- Open-File Reports - listed chronologically
- Hydrology/Geology Map Series - listed chronologically
Ordering Reports: Printed copies of most of these reports can be ordered by contacting the DNR via phone (803-734-9100), or by writing to or visiting the DNR's Columbia office at the following address: SC Department of Natural Resources, Land, Water and Conservation Division, Rembert C. Dennis Building, 1000 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29201. Although most of the publications are available free of charge, a $5 shipping and handling fee may be charged if the reports are mailed out.