- There are no public meetings planned at this time.
Surface-Water Modeling Updates
- SCDNR prepared a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the development of surface-water quantity models for each of the State's eight major watersheds.
- The RFP Solicitation was posted on April 11, 2014 through the S.C. Budget and Control Board's Procurement Services.
- Six companies submitted proposals to do the surface-water modeling work. An evaluation panel reviewed and rated the proposals.
- On July 14, 2014, CDM Smith, Inc. was awarded the contract to develop surface-water quantity models for the State. Details are available from the S.C. Budget and Control Board Procurement Services:
Procurement Services-Solicitation Attachments for Surface Water Quantity Models
Legislative Quarterly Reports (Documents below are in