SCDNR Update Regarding COVID-19
Page last updated: June 23, 2020
SCDNR continues to monitor COVID-19. In accordance with guidance from state and federal authorities, SCDNR has canceled, postponed or closed several programs. As more programs and events are affected, we will continue to post cancellations and closures here.
- Volunteer Lab days at SCDNR's Parker Annex Archaeology Center are canceled until further notice.
- Bat netting is canceled until further notice.
- All Trailer and Take One Make One (TOMO) events are canceled until further notice.
- All in-person hunter and boater education classes are canceled until further notice.
- Table Rock Fishing Clinic (June 27)
- The St. Stephen's Fish Lift (Shad cam available)
- All SCDNR freshwater fish hatcheries (still operational, but closed to public)
- In-person transactions at SCDNR offices statewide are not taking place at this time. Offices plan to resume in-person transactions during Phase II of the S.C. Dept. of Administration's Reentry Plan. In the interim, licensing and titling operations will continue. All services can be done online, by telephone, or by U.S. mail.
SCDNR urges all customers to utilize online resources for the purchase of hunting and fishing licenses, as well as renewal of boat registrations.
At this time, COVID-19 has not impacted season dates or regulations of upcoming hunting or fishing seasons.