Introducing two brand new blogs from the S.C. Department of Natural Resources – read on for behind-the-scenes outdoors and conservation stories from the Appalachians to the Atlantic.
- South Carolina's Aquatic Plant Management Council to meet January 20 via video conference
1.14.21 | 5:00 p.m.
- Jocassee Gorges roads reopened after snowfall lighter than expected
1.8.21 | 9:09 a.m.
- SCDNR officer saves driver from burning car
12.15.20 | 3:45 p.m.
- TNC transfers 791-acre addition to SCDNR's Stumphouse Mountain Heritage Preserve
12.14.20 | 5:15 p.m.
- SCDNR, Clemson University and Audubon
South Carolina team up to
wildlife habitat at solar farms
11.16.20 | 12:15 p.m.
- The Wildlife Society honors SCDNR biologist with statewide award
11.3.20 | 10:11 a.m.
- Archived News Releases