Introducing two brand new blogs from the S.C. Department of Natural Resources – read on for behind-the-scenes outdoors and conservation stories from the Appalachians to the Atlantic.
- Charges pending in investigation into illegal alligator
10.9.20 | 4:21 p.m
- Second recovery made in Georgetown missing boater
9.29.20 | 3:15 p.m
- One recovery made in missing boater case in Georgetown
9.29.20 | 2:10 p.m
- SCDNR Heritage Trust program contributes to "Science
Advances" journal article
7.13.20 | 1:33 p.m
- Gov. McMaster extends State of Emergency —
stopping or gathering on beaches, sandbars or islands still prohibited
4.29.20 | 4:38 p.m
- SCDNR Offices transitioning to online, phone, mail transactions
3.19.20 | 3:52 p.m.
- Annual Palmetto Sportsmen's Classic canceled
amid coronavirus concerns
3.16.20 | 5:05 p.m.
- Maier appointed deputy director of Marine Resources Division
3.5.20 | 11:17 a.m.
- Archived News Releases