Introducing two brand new blogs from the S.C. Department of Natural Resources – read on for behind-the-scenes outdoors and conservation stories from the Appalachians to the Atlantic.
- South Carolina's Aquatic Plant Management Council to meet January 20 via video conference
1.14.21 | 5:00 p.m.
- Gratitude expressed for ‘conservation giant’ SCDNR Chairman Emeritus Marion Burnside
1.11.21 | 5:00 p.m.
- Part II: Willie's Last Retrieve — January 10, 2021
1.10.21 | 3:09 p.m.
- Jocassee Gorges roads reopened after snowfall lighter than expected
1.8.21 | 9:09 a.m.
- SCDNR awarded $1 million grant for wetland restoration at Georgetown County waterfowl management area
1.6.21 | 16:30 p.m.
- Reminder to keep your bird feeders clean
1.4.21 | 14:13 p.m.
- SCDNR officer saves driver from burning car
12.15.20 | 3:45 p.m.
- TNC transfers 791-acre addition to SCDNR's Stumphouse Mountain Heritage Preserve
12.14.20 | 5:15 p.m.
- Archived News Releases
Dorchester County SCDNR officer honored by National Wild Turkey Federation
2.25.21 | 2:23 p.m.
Nominations sought for 2020 S.C. Environmental Awareness Award
2.12.21 | 4:41 p.m.
Designated waterfowl hunting days for veterans/active duty military
2.4.21 | 3:00 p.m.
Lowcountry SCDNR officer recognized for community involvement
2.4.21 | 2:37 p.m.