April 2, 2019
The Aquatic Plant Management Council will meet 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 9, at the Spartanburg Water’s Pavilion #1 at 155 Chigger Creek Road in Chesnee.
The meeting is open to the public. Anyone with business for the council or needing directions to the meeting place should contact Chris Page at the S.C. Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR) by e-mail at PageC@dnr.sc.gov. To provide for an efficient meeting and to allow time, please contact Chris Page so that anyone who would like to speak to the Council can be placed on the agenda.
The major topic of discussion is the finalization of the 2019 Aquatic Plant Management Plan, based on more detailed analysis by the Council and the public comments received. The comment period closed on March 30, 2019.
Items scheduled on the agenda for the meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Council include:
- Call to Order 131st Meeting
- Minutes of the February 27, 2019, Council meeting
- Public comments
- Grass Carp Population Monitoring Report – Chad Holbrook
- Santee Cooper Data Review – Casey Moorer
- Draft 2018 Aquatic Plant Management plan recommendations and approval of 2018 final plan
- Review of public comments
- Modification considerations
- Drinking Water Supply Problems in the Future – Ken Tuck
- Next council meeting date