Columbia, S.C. (November 30, 2020)
The South Carolina Aquatic Plant Management Council will meet at 10 a.m. Wednesday, December 9, 2020 via video conference. The meeting is open to the public.
Anyone with business for the council should contact Chris Page at the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR) by email at email@example.com to receive log-in information. To provide for an efficient meeting and to allow time for anyone who would like to speak to be placed on the agenda, please contact Chris Page in advance if you would like to address the Council or otherwise participate in the meeting.
The major agenda item for this meeting is a recap of control operations and problems encountered in 2020. The complete list of items scheduled on the agenda for the meeting includes:
- Call to Order of the 135th Meeting
- Public Comments
- Minutes of the February 26, 2020 Council Meeting(134th)
- Recap of 2018 Aquatic Control Operations:
- Santee Cooper
- 2020-21 Triploid Grass Carp Health
- Preliminary insight for 2021 Aquatic Plant Management Plan:
- Topics for 2021 Council Meetings
- Other Business
Public Information Coordinator