SCDNR - Belfast Archery Range
|Address:||9830 Hwy 56 South
Kinards, SC 29355
|Hours:||Monday through Saturday 8:00am until dark. Closed during drawn deer hunts. Call office for dates.|
The Belfast Archery Range is an unsupervised archery only range that is owned and managed by SCDNR in Laurens County. The range provides ground shooting opportunities from 10 to 50 yards as well as an archery platform. No broadheads are allowed. All archery targets are provided; however, visitors who intend to use the archery tower must provide their own safety harness. Call 803-360-1097 for more information.
(This route should take about 1 hour and 15 minutes from downtown.)
- Take I-26 West to Exit 72/SC-121.
- Turn left on SC-121, and drive for 1.8 miles.
- Turn right on US-76/Wilson Rd, and drive for 10.8 miles. You will pass through the towns of Jalapa and Gary.
- Turn left onto SC-560 in Kinards, and drive for 5.9 miles.
- Turn left onto SC-56 the range is approximately 0.4 miles on your right behind the Belfast House.
From Greenville/Spartanburg Area:
(This route should take about 25 minutes from the junction of I-385 & I-26.)
- Head east on I-26
- Take Exit 52/SC-56.
- Turn right onto SC 56, and drive for 13 miles. SC-56 takes three turns (left-right-left) in Clinton while it is joined with SC 72. Pay attention to the signs.
- • Cross over SC-560 range is approximately 0.4 miles on your right behind the Belfast House.
- Ranges may only be used during open days and hours of operation.
- Visitors may NOT be under the influence of or in possession of alcoholic beverages or other controlled substances. No alcoholic beverages, drugs, or any other controlled substances are allowed.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (age 21 or older) who is responsible for their actions.
- No shooter may fire from points other than designated firing points. Shooters may only shoot targets in their lane.
- Open toed shoes are prohibited on the firing line.
- Broadheads are prohibited on Department archery ranges.
- Any activity that would be considered to present a safety hazard is prohibited.
The information above is provided as a reference and is based on the last known information provided to SCDNR staff. Information and conditions may have changed since that time. Please contact email@example.com in the event that the information has changed.