SCDNR - Belfast Shooting Range
|Address:||6655 Hwy 560
Kinards, SC 29355
|Hours:||Wednesday through Saturday, Daylight Hours. Sundays 2:00 p.m. until Dark.|
Belfast WMA Range is an unsupervised 100 yard maximum distance range that is owned and managed by SCDNR in Laurens County. Hours of operation are listed above, but please note that the range may be closed during drawn deer and turkey hunts. Specific dates will be posted at the range or you may call 803-360-1097 for more information. Visitors must provide their own paper targets as well as eye and ear protection (required).
(This route should take about 1 hour and 15 minutes from downtown.)
- Take I-26 West to Exit 72/SC-121.
- Turn left on SC-121, and drive for 1.8 miles.
- Turn right on US-76/Wilson Rd, and drive for 10.8 miles. You will pass through the towns of Jalapa and Gary.
- Turn left onto SC-560 in Kinards, and drive for 5.9 miles.
- Cross over SC-56, staying on Hwy 560, and the range is approximately 0.7 miles on your right.
From Greenville/Spartanburg Area:
(This route should take about 25 minutes from the junction of I-385 & I-26.)
- Head east on I-26
- Take Exit 52/SC-56.
- Turn right onto SC 56, and drive for 13 miles. SC-56 takes three turns (left-right-left) in Clinton while it is joined with SC 72. Pay attention to the signs.
- Turn Right onto SC-560 and the range is approximately 0.7 miles on your right.
The information above is provided as a reference and is based on the last known information provided to SCDNR staff. Information and conditions may have changed since that time. Please contact email@example.com in the event that the information has changed.