SCDNR - Webb WMA Archery Range
|Address:||1282 Webb Ave. Garnett, S.C. 29922|
|Hours:||Monday through Saturday 8:00am until dark. Closed during drawn deer hunts. Call office for dates.|
Webb WMA Archery Range is an unsupervised archery only range that is owned and managed by SCDNR in Hampton County. The range provides ground shooting opportunities at 10, 15, 20 and 25 yards as well as an archery platform. No broadheads are allowed. All archery targets are provided; however, visitors who intend to use the archery tower must provide their own safety harness. Call 803-625-3569 for more information.
From Hwy 321 in Garnett, turn onto Augusta Stagecoach Road (SR 20). Go approximately 2.6 miles, James W. Webb Wildlife Management Area Entrance on Left. Follow th avenue (1.5 miles) to Office. Turn right behind the lodge. The range is on the right.
- Ranges may only be used during open days and hours of operation.
- Visitors may NOT be under the influence of or in possession of alcoholic beverages or other controlled substances. No alcoholic beverages, drugs, or any other controlled substances are allowed.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (age 21 or older) who is responsible for their actions.
- No shooter may fire from points other than designated firing points. Shooters may only shoot targets in their lane.
- Open toed shoes are prohibited on the firing line.
- Broadheads are prohibited on Department archery ranges.
- Any activity that would be considered to present a safety hazard is prohibited.
- Facility site map of Webb Archery Range in Hampton County (Adobe PDF)
The information above is provided as a reference and is based on the last known information provided to SCDNR staff. Information and conditions may have changed since that time. Please contact email@example.com in the event that the information has changed.