Information for Exhibitors
- Building Descriptions and Layouts
- Exhibitor Application Form (PDF) - If you are having trouble submitting this form using the "Submit by Microsoft E-mail" button, please save the form to your computer, complete it, and then email it as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Join Our Mailing List
- Rules and Regulations (PDF)
If RV accommodations are needed at the Fairgrounds, reservations are required and must be on file two days prior to arrival. Please contact the SC State Fairgrounds at 803-799-3387.
RV / Camper Application (PDF)
Outside vendors – you must make sure your tent is weighted. This is a Fire Marshall regulation. You must use sand bags, concrete blocks or water barrels. No holes can be drilled into the ground.
Call (803)734-4008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Marriott Hotels is Offering a Special Group Rate:
Start date: 3/27/14 End date: 3/30/14
Last day to book by: 3/14/14
Purchase an Ad in the Palmetto Sportsmen's Classic Program
Great News! We are giving all our vendors the opportunity to purchase an ad in the Palmetto Sportsmen's Classic Program! This program will be handed out to 30,000+ people who attend the Classic. Take advantage of this opportunity to highlight your company by purchasing a spot! You can offer a discount coupon, tell the public your booth location, add a photo, or highlight any other information about your company you wish to share! These ads will be in full color. See flyer for information about placing your ad (PDF).
Set Up Time Information
Someone will be at the front of each building to show you the location of your booth and to give you a packet of information containing your admission badges and other important information. Food and Outside vendors may pick up their packets in the Cantey Building. Please review all information in your packet.
The address of the SC State Fairgrounds is 1200 Rosewood Dr., Columbia, SC 29201. Gate 11 on Bluff Road will be open for exhibitors to enter fairgrounds. Beginning Friday, you must display your parking pass in your windshield to get into gate 11.
Times for set up are Thursday, March 27 from 12 Noon until 8:00 pm and Friday, March 28, from 8:00 am until 11:00 am. Doors open on Friday at 12 Noon until 8:00 pm; Saturday at 9:00 are until 7:00 pm; and Sunday at 11:00 am until 6:00 pm. Exhibitors will be allowed to enter the building they are assigned one hour before the show opens each day in order to restock and/or arrange their booth. Due to security reasons, we have set these time limits for your protection. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
- On Sunday, March 30th, after the event closes at 6:00 pm and all customers have left the fairgrounds, vendors have until 9 PM to vacate the fairgrounds. The gates will be locked at 9 PM.
- Vendors are welcome to return on Monday, March 25th until noon to remove their products. Our rental agreement states that we must entirely vacate the Fairgrounds by noon on Monday.
Some of the files above are provided in the Adobe® Acrobat® (PDF) format. Adobe® Reader® is required to open these files and is available as a free download from the Adobe® Web site.