- 2013 SC Alligator Vendor's List (PDF)
- Alligator Season CITES Tag Locations (PDF - 2MB)
- FAQ's on Alligator Draw Hunts
- Lottery Hunt Information for Alligators
- Hunting Season Management Units for Alligators
- WMA Alligator Hunt Information
- Alligator Public Draw Hunt Harvest Report Form (PDF)
- WMA Alligator Draw Hunt Harvest Report Form (PDF)
Alligator Hunting Guides
The use of paid guides is permitted under the WMA Alligator Special Draw Hunts on Bear Island and Santee Coastal WMAs. All guides are required to obtain a $30.00 Limited Commercial Use Permit per party for each week prior to the alligator hunt.
Applications for the Limited Commercial Use Permit will not be accepted without providing contact information for each successful WMA hunt applicant utilizing guide services. Applications will be available for download following completion of the WMA alligator drawing.
- 2013 Public Alligator Hunting Guide (PDF - 3MB)
- 2012 Public Alligator Hunting Season Report (PDF)
- 2011 Public Alligator Hunting Season Report (PDF)
- 2010 Public Alligator Hunting Season Report (PDF - 2MB)
- 2009 Public Alligator Hunting Season Report (PDF - 2MB)
- 2008 Public Alligator Hunting Season Results (PDF - 2MB)
- Alligator Skull Cleaning and Preparation (PDF)
Alligator Hunting Seminars
SCDNR will not be conducting Alligator Hunting Seminars for the 2013 hunting season.
2013 Alligator Hunting Information (PDF - file size 13MB) The document covers topics such as current year's applicant statistics, alligator capture and handling techniques, rules and regulations, alligator hunting equipment, processing, and other helpful information.
Adobe® Reader® is required to open some of the files above and is available as a free download from the Adobe® Web site.