If you are seeing this, then your internet browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer and you are running in Compatibility mode. You will not be able to view the application with this browser and these settings.
Please remove "SC.GOV" from your compatibility view listings using your settings in the Internet Explorer options.
Boating - Title and Register a Watercraft or Outboard Motor in SC
A Boat that has never been used with a motor
- Watercraft/Outboard Motor Application, Completed and Signed
- A signed, written statement that the boat has never been titled before because it has never been used with a motor.
- Pictures or pencil tracing of the Hull Identification Number
- Fees: New SC Title & Registration $20.00.
Ready to send it all in?
After all of the paperwork is complete, you will need to mail all of the original documents to SCDNR. Please verify all documents are properly signed and make photocopies to keep for your records. Incomplete paperwork will be returned.
Mail documents here:
Attn. Titling & Registration
P.O. Box 167
Columbia, SC 29202
If you have submitted everything correctly, you will receive the following documents from SCDNR:
- SC Titles (will be sent to the lienholder if there is a lien)
- SC Registration Card and Watercraft Decals