A number of advisory boards and committees serve to keep South Carolina citizens in active participation with the SCDNR Board and the S.C. Department of Natural Resources.
- Governor's Cup Bill Fishing Advisory Board
- Heritage Trust Advisory Board
- Land, Water and Conservation Advisory Committee
- Law Enforcement Advisory Committee
- Litter Commission
- Marine Advisory Committee
- Saltwater Recreational Fisheries Advisory Committee
- Waterfowl Advisory Committee
- Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Advisory Committee
Advisory Committee Application
Please submit completed application to:
DNR Board c/o Sandy Rucker, PO Box 167, Columbia, SC 29202, or
by email to email@example.com.
All applications will be maintained for consideration for two calendar years.