Angler Recognition Program
Submit Your Fish
- All entries should be submitted to:
South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Public Information Director
P.O. Box 167
Columbia, SC 29202
- Only completed application will be accepted.
- Angler Recognition Program Affidavit (Adobe PDF)
- If submitted by weight—a certified weight of the fish
- If submitted by length—a side view photograph along a measuring tape or rule. Please submit the Photo Release (Adobe PDF) with your photograph
- In the event of a question on if a fish qualifies, the Public Information Director will work with your regional coordinator to certify the fish.
- On a quarterly basis the website will be updated to include all new entries. Additionally, all master, elite and fintastic anglers will be recognized.
- Yearly awards will be determined by Public Information Director and awards mailed out annually in January. A press release and Facebook posting will be completed for all annual winners.
Adobe® Reader® is required to open the file above and is available as a free download from the Adobe® Web site.